IPEA's commitment to reconciliation
IPEA acknowledges the traditional owners and custodians of country throughout Australia and acknowledges their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to the people, the cultures and the elders past, present and emerging.
IPEA is pleased to launch its first Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). Endorsed by Reconciliation Australia, our Reflect RAP is the formal launch of IPEA’s reconciliation journey. Through our RAP, IPEA commits to recognising and understanding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and contribution. By enhancing IPEA’s understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, we are better able to reflect the Australian community whom parliamentarians are elected to represent.
Any questions about our RAP can be sent to ipea [at] ipea.gov.au.
Annual Report 2021–22
Our Annual Report provides corporate information for the 2021–22 financial year.
The report covers Independent Parliamentary Expenses Authority’s (IPEA) performance, accountability and financial reporting for the financial year ending 30 June 2022.
The IPEA Annual Report 2021–22 is available from transparency.gov.au.
Client satisfaction surveys
Each year we conduct a client satisfaction survey to gauge IPEA's service level standards and to identify what is working well and areas we can improve.
We value your input and thank you for your support.
- Client Satisfaction Survey 2021 [PDF 2.2 MB]
Current corporate publications
- Portfolio Budget Statements
- Legal Services Expenditure 2021–22
- Corporate Plan 2022–23 [PDF 889KB]
- Curious Conversations brochure [PDF 988KB]
- Audit & Risk Committee Charter [PDF 3MB]
- Senate Order 12 - Production of Departmental file lists
- About the Independent Parliamentary Expenses Authority
- IPEA and the Parliamentary Expenses Framework
- Travel resources for former Members of Parliament [PDF 688 KB]
- Travel resources for former Members of Parliament [DOC 113 KB]
- Personal Advice [PDF 707 KB]
- Personal Advice [DOC 115 KB]
- Cabcharge use for MOP(S) Act Employees [PDF 283KB]
- Cabcharge use for MOP(S) Act Employees [DOC 133KB]
- Rulings [PDF 466KB]
- Rulings [DOC 117KB]
- Reporting [PDF 427KB]
- Reporting [DOC 116KB]
- Statutory Audit Function [PDF 710KB]
- Statutory Audit Function [DOC 236KB]
Historical corporate publications
Legal services expenditure records
- Legal services expenditure record 2020–21 [PDF 376KB]
- Legal services expenditure record 2019–20 [PDF 150KB]
- Legal services expenditure record 2018–19 [PDF 150KB]
- Legal services expenditure record 2017–18 [PDF 199KB]
- Legal services expenditure record 2016–17 [PDF 139KB]
- Corporate Plan 2021–22 [PDF 420KB]
- Corporate Plan 2020–21 [PDF 673KB]
- Corporate Plan 2019–20 [PDF 3MB]
- Corporate Plan 2018–19 [PDF 4MB]
- Corporate Plan 2017–18
- Annual Report 2020–21
- Annual Report 2019–20
- Annual Report 2018–19
- Annual Report 2017–18 [PDF 3MB]
- Annual Report 2016–17 [PDF 6MB]