Welcome to IPEA Education and Training.
Our aim is to provide parliamentarians and their staff with a range of up to date, reliable and engaging education and training resources so they can make informed decisions about their travel.
IPEA’s resources are based around the Parliamentary Business Resources Act 2017 and Members of Parliament (Staff) Act 1984 frameworks, specifically how parliamentarians and their staff access travel expenses, and travel allowances in their parliamentary roles.
IPEA offers 3 key education and training services..
- Publications - IPEA has an online library of nine workbooks in PDF format. In addition we have a Quick Reference Guide to Travel related expenses for parliamentarians and their staff.
- IPEA-Ed, Training Modules and Request an appointment
- IPEA-Ed - is a dedicated, easy-to-use mobile friendly website containing information about IPEA’s travel, reporting and auditing functions. IPEA-ED provides modular training, videos, FAQs and flowcharts.
- Training Modules - IPEA-Ed modular training, with videos and simulations. The training is delivered in 6 x 10 minute modules, each ending with a 5 question quiz.
- Request an appointment - This feature allows parliamentarians and their staff to book some one-on-one time with one of our Advice Team.
- IPEA Education Sessions - IPEA conducts webinar style education sessions.