Welcome to IPEA Education.
Our aim is to provide parliamentarians and their staff with a range of up-to-date, reliable and engaging education resources so they can make informed decisions about their travel.
IPEA’s education resources are based on the Parliamentary Business Resources Act 2017 and Members of Parliament (Staff) Act 1984 frameworks, specifically how parliamentarians and their staff access travel resources in their roles.
IPEA offers 3 key education services:
- Education resources – IPEA has a number of resources to support parliamentarians and their staff with their travel, including PEMS step-by-step guides
- IPEA-Ed - IPEA-Ed is a mobile friendly website containing easy-to-understand information about IPEA’s travel, reporting and auditing functions. IPEA-ED provides several learning tools including training content, videos, FAQs and flowcharts. You can find a range of information including:
- Training content - easy-to-read chapters that summarise the key travel requirements under the legislative framework.
- Training modules - 6 videos that demonstrate key travel requirements.
- IPEA Education Sessions - IPEA conducts face-to-face presentations and webinar style education sessions in major capital cities around Australia. Education sessions are held throughout the year. Upcoming education session details are published on IPEA’s website. You can also request a tailored education session for your office.