On this page you will find information about:
Parliamentarians may use Commonwealth transport for the purpose of conducting their parliamentary business. The circumstances in which Commonwealth transport may be used are set out in the Parliamentary Business Resources (Commonwealth Transport) Determination 2017.
- For travel related queries, contact IPEA by phone (02) 6215 3000 or email enquiries [at] ipea.gov.au (.)
- Parliamentary Business Resources (Commonwealth Transport) Determination 2017
- A Fact Sheet is available on the Self-drive Hire Cars [PDF 186.59] Self-Drive Hire Cars [DOC 90.69 KB]
- Additional information on the new expenses framework can be found on the Legislative Framework page.
- For all other work expense matters, phone (02) 6215 3542 for parliamentarians' or (02) 6215 3333 for MOP(S) Act employees or email mpshelp [at] finance.gov.au.