IPEA conducts regular education sessions throughout the calendar year.
These sessions provide important information about travel related expenses for parliamentarians and their staff. This includes:
- Parliamentarians’ travel under the Parliamentary Business Resources Framework
- MOPS Act staff travel under their legislative framework
- IPEA’s PEMS functionality.
Education sessions are due to be scheduled in the second half of 2023. Information will be published on our website closer to the scheduled dates. In the meantime, if you would like to request a virtual education session or have any questions in relation to education, please contact: education [at] ipea.gov.au.
Request an appointment
This feature allows parliamentarians and their staff to book some one-on-one time with one of our Advice Team either in their APH office or over the phone, or in their state office if we are available to travel. To use this feature, follow these steps:
- Click on the Request an appointment link below
- Complete the details in the online form
- Click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the form
- One of our Advice Team will then make contact.