Developed by the Department of Finance, PEMS is an online, secure portal that enables parliamentarians and their staff to claim and manage expenses on any computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
Users will be able to administer their travel claims and manage their budgets using IPEA’s PEMS related functionality.
IPEA PEMS education resources
To help you learn how to use PEMS functionality related to claiming travel expenses and viewing budgets, the following resources are provided:
- Step-by-Step IPEA PEMS Guides (PDF and video versions)
- Phone and email support (9.00 am – 5.00 pm AEST): (02) 6215 3000 or enquiries [at] ipea.gov.au
- Virtual instruction via GovTeams: email education [at] ipea.gov.au to request an appointment
- IPEA Education Sessions.
Step-by-step IPEA PEMS guides
IPEA has developed a suite of guides in video and PDF to demonstrate common travel related processes in PEMS.
Department of Finance PEMS education resources
Department of Finance’s Ministerial and Parliamentary Services offers a number of other PEMS training materials related to the functions it administers. This includes:
- Office expenses
- Communication expenses
- HR and staffing related administration expenses
- PEMS log in and all password matters
- Technical and system errors
Contact details: pemshelp [at] finance.gov.au and mpshelp [at] finance.gov.au, or (02) 6215 3333.