What do I need to do

Before accessing family reunion travel, a parliamentarian must nominate their family members by writing to IPEA at enquiries [at]

The email must include the family member’s full name, address, relationship to the parliamentarian, closest airport, date of birth (for dependent children only), and effective date of nomination.