Travel Guidance


Travel guidance for Ministers, Senators and Members under the Parliamentary Entitlements Act 1990 is available in the Handbooks section of the Ministerial and Parliamentary Services website.

Further travel guidance information under the Parliamentary Business Resources Act 2017 is currently being developed and will be made available on this website during November and December 2017.


On this page you will find information about:

Travel Allowance Rates

Travel Service Provider - FCM

Overseas Travel Advice and Support

More Information?

Parliamentarians and their staff may obtain advice about travel arrangements by calling 6215 3000 or by emailing enquiries [at]

Advice on non-travel related expense matters can be accessed by emailing mpshelp [at] or by calling (02) 6215 3542 (parliamentarians) or (02) 6215 3333 (MOP(S) Act employees).