Further travel guidance information under the Parliamentary Business Resources Act 2017 is currently being developed and will be made available on this website during November and December 2017.
On this page you will find information about:
- Travel Allowance Rates
- Travel Service Provider - FCM
- Overseas Travel Advice and Support
- More Information?
- Office Holders Travelling Allowance Rates - effective 27 August 2017
- Senators and Members Travelling Allowance Rates - effective 27 August 2017
- Employees Travelling Allowances Rates - effective 27 August 2017
- Phone: 1300 762 027
- Email: maps [at] fcmtravel.com.au
- Website: e3 online booking tool
- IPEA enquiries: (02) 6215 3000
- International SOS Sydney office: (02) 9372 2408
- International SOS (Medical & Travel Security Assistance Company) website.
Parliamentarians and their staff may obtain advice about travel arrangements by calling 6215 3000 or by emailing enquiries [at] ipea.gov.au.
Advice on non-travel related expense matters can be accessed by emailing mpshelp [at] finance.gov.au or by calling (02) 6215 3542 (parliamentarians) or (02) 6215 3333 (MOP(S) Act employees).